Yoga for Charity
We practice Yoga every Tuesday at 18:30 at St Anne’s Church in Hoxton.
You are invited to join us!
– Sessions are walk-in, no booking is required, all are welcome;
– Suitable for all levels, beginners are welcome;
– Our Director Ran (also a qualified Yoga teacher) is leading the sessions;
– Please bring your own yoga mat;
– Sessions cost £5, all income goes directly to St Anne’s Hoxton Relief in Need.
St Anne’s Hoxton has been the centre of the Hoxton community since it was founded in 1870. It runs a Relief in Need charity to provide a soup kitchen, night shelter, youth club and food gifts for local people in desperate need.