Scenario Architecture is open for business and running at full capacity.
- Work is progressing safely on all existing projects and additionally, we are in a position to take on a limited number of new projects.
- By working remotely we are able to coordinate and deliver all required information, effectively run virtual design meetings and even carry out site inspections.
- We encourage clients to progress towards submission of planning applications to avoid the backlogs which are building up in local councils.
- With every crisis comes an opportunity, contractors are keen to secure new projects and it is probably the best time in years to tender building works and achieve competitive prices.
- We ourselves have decided to proceed with our pre-corona plans to move a few doors down to a larger and newly designed space where we can continue to grow sustainably.
Since 1996, the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) has hosted awards for exemplary buildings across the UK by RIBA Chartered Architects and RIBA International Fellows.
In 2018, 93 projects were shortlisted out of 208 entries for the 2018 RIBA London Awards including our Scenario House project. The project will now be visited by one of five London juries and winners will be announced at the award ceremony on Tuesday 15 May at the RIBA headquarters at 66 Portland Place, London.
If successful, the Regional Award winners will be considered for a highly-coveted RIBA National Award in recognition of their architectural excellence, the results of which will be announced in June. The shortlist for the RIBA Stirling Prize, the best new building of the year, will be drawn from the RIBA National Award-winning buildings in July and the Stirling Prize winner will be announced in October.